Surplus Property Office
1441 Boston Avenue
West Columbia, SC
(State Agency fraud only)
The following organizations may be eligible to purchase Federal and State surplus property:
See Eligibility Application for descriptions on eligible organizations.
- Public Agencies (State and Local)
- School Systems
- Colleges and Universities
- Medical Institutions, Clinics, Health Centers, Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Police, Sheriff, Fire Departments
- Non-Profit Child Care Centers
- Schools for the Physically/Mentally Challenged
- Providers of Assistance to the Homeless
- Non-Profit and Public Programs for the Elderly
- SEA's (Service Educational Activities) such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and American Red Cross
- Providers of Assistance to the Impoverished
- Economic Development
- Educational Radio/TV Stations
- US Small Business Admin 8a contractors
Application for Eligibility
|Complete an Eligibility Application
today and find out if you are eligible. After you have completed the application, please mail to: South Carolina Surplus
Property, 1441 Boston Avenue, West Columbia, SC 29170
PLEASE BE SURE YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED ON THE APPLICATION.
If you currently participate in our eligibility program and would like to update you file, please complete this
After you have completed the form, please mail to: South Carolina Surplus Property, 1441 Boston Avenue, West Columbia, SC 29170
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED ON THE UPDATE FORM.
For more information contact
Tracy Price at (803) 896-6884.